Sunday, September 12, 2010

THIS MEANS I'M SHOUTING!

Teehee. You know, because it's in all caps :)

Anyways, my morning was very dramatic, and rather stressful to say the least. Long story short: We though my sister was in Vegas because the bank called and mentioned that a plane ticket to there had been purchased. I try texting her. Mom tries calling her amidst her hysteria. I try calling her friends. Yeah, turns out she hadn't gone anywhere. Someone had written down her debit card number and thus had been spending her money. Yes, that completely sucks, but it was was better than the alternative. So, basically I spend a good chunk of the morning hours trying to keep my mom calm and sane while I dealt with things the logical way. Drama, drama, drama... But anyways! I had lunch with the lovely Heather Tobey today :) We sat outside and enjoyed the loveliness that is Richmond weather while snacking on our Panera :) And, I got to sample one of her divine gluten-free, apple-pie cupcakes. AS was implied, they were absolutely delicious! From there, we ventured over to WEAG for the GCN audition festivities. Heather dragged me up off of the ground to participate in the musical theater workshop, haha. I secretly really loved it :) It was an opportune time for both of us to look like fools and not have to care whatsoever. I saw so many of my dearest friends while I was at church! It made me incredibly happy. I watched friends tryout, made a Starbuck's run [for Heather, Nikki, and myself], and played the role of Simon Cowell during angel auditions :) Why do I enjoy that? Haha. Is that bizarre? Oh well! But yes, I left the church to come home and get some dinner with Jennifer. Yay Chick-fil-a! {Sorry for the cheesy rhyming, haha!} Once we came back, I buckled down to get some reading done for my SOCI class. This stupid chapter is 40 pages long; 20 pages longer than all the others I've had to read. Ugg boots! I wasn't aware of that until today, but my goal is to have it done before I go back to JMU tomorrow evening. Pray for me please! Anyways, Kelly came by my house after the senior dinner. We only chatted for a few minutes before driving down to Krispy Kreme! We each got a glazed doughnut and sat on my car in the parking lot as we talked, laughed, and got our nom-nom on :) We even got to enjoy a bit of the leaky sky! Haha. This lovely rendez-vous was followed up by Kelly having a momentary freakout about opossum, me showering and getting things together, and that brings me to where I am now; sitting on Kelly's couch! Sleepover :) I drank tea while she drank coffee, and we watched an episode of So Weird!
Yes, I am referencing the incredibly awesome show that came on Disney channel back in the 90s! You should look it up on YouTube! It's just as good now as it was then :) At any rate, I love you all so very much! Getting to see you all today just made me feel so happy and loved. You always keep me in my happy bubble :) See you at church!

0 comments:

Post a Comment