Monday, September 20, 2010

ΣΑΩ!!!

Okay, so today I was an early riser. I went to Aletheia for the 9 AM service with Brianna, Brittany, and Melissa {my lovely small group leader who graciously gave us a ride}. The service was awesome! The worship, the sermon, and just the vibe in general was superb :) Once returning to the penthouse, I did a little PSYC homework, listened to the most incredible voicemail EVER from Heather, Kelly, and Ellory(!), and took a 30ish minute nap. After that brief period of slumber, Taylor and I had lunch at D-hall, which was delicious as always. Unfortunately though, I could not avoid my homework forever, so I finished most of my PSYC before going to the bid ceremony for Sigma Alpha Omega (ΣΑΩ)! I met the rest of the Gammas...
My amazing Big, Ariel!
Oh, and let me not forget my Great Aunt, Abbey :)
Once we were done with the picture-taking festivities, we went to McAlister's for a group dinner! It was delicious, and I loved getting to meet and talk to all of the other girls! This is going to be an incredible experience for me; I can tell. All of these women are lovely and beautiful, and they center their focus on God :) How awesome is that?! I may very well have just found my support system {my rock, if you will} in terms of further building and continuing my walk with Christ. I'm not going to lie, I was worried about that coming into college; you know, since I had to be away from WEAG. But I know God has plans for my in this, for all of us in fact! Needless to say, I am very, very excited :) I'm also quite stoked to meet the rest of my fam! My Grand-Big {Kelly} and my Grand-Grand-Big {Sarah} :) They've already left me love on my wall, and I cannot wait to hang out with them! Ah! I am just so happy right now! I've got amazing friends, loving sisters, and everything is seemingly splendid! Goodnight my loves. I miss you! And I hope you had a phenomenal time on retreat!
{Alphas, Betas, and Gammas! ΣΑΩ!}


"12I know what it is to be in need, and I know what it is to have plenty. I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation, whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want.  
13I can do everything through him who gives me strength."
{Philippians 4:12-13} 

1 comments:

Nikki said...

Aletheia was the group that was in the plaza that day (remember by post?) PS- congrats!!!

Post a Comment