Saturday, September 18, 2010

Isn't this how every college kid spends their Friday?

What. A. Day! Okay, I'm just going to skip classes; quite honestly they're boring. I had lunch with Andrea, Daniele, and Brianna, and that was quite lovely. Those D-hall wraps make me so happy, just saying. After we finished eating {and Danielle and Brianna took their leave}, I walked Andrea to the bus stop and waited with her until it came. She's at home for the weekend for Yom Kippur. I certainly am going to miss her while she's away! After academics, I came back to my dorm, ran into Taylor, and she proceeded to come to my room with me to just hang out for a while. We discussed many things, but eventually we decided that making a ridiculous video would be more entertaining. You all may not think this is as funny as we did, but our eyeballs leaked when we re-watched this, haha!
Then, once Taylor left for her afternoon nap, I finished getting myself ready for my interview with Sigma Alpha Omega {the christian sorority}. So, my interview was scheduled for 5:30. I leave my room at 5. I'm walking towards east campus when I see a row of buses getting ready to depart. I'm thinking, "Awesome! I'll be extra early!" Wrong; so very wrong. This bus was in fact not going to my desired destination like it had said on the outside. No. It took me off campus to a bunch of apartments and stuff, and then circled back around to where I got on the bus. In the end, I made it to the bus stop that was fairly close to Festival, but not as close as I would have preferred. The time? 5:40. That is when I got off the bus. From there, I took my shoes off and literally ran {in a dress..} to get to the building as fast as I possibly could. I arrived there short-winded and rather frenzied. The girls were so understanding. I was grateful for that. The interview went pretty well I suppose. I was nervous though, and you could hear it in my voice. Ugh... It's okay though. I find out in the next 24 hours whether or not I get a bid. If I do, great! If not, that's okay too. It just means that God had other plans for me. After my interview was completed, I had dinner with my small group before heading over to IV large group :) Twas lovely! I really enjoyed the worship, and the sermon was thought-provoking. No complaints from me! I met up with Brittany and Brianna afterwards, and we walked back to the dorm to chill for a bit. Brittany went back out after a while, though, to go bake cookies and climb things with her small group. Before {and a little after} she left, we had some fun with photobooth:)
{Brittany, Brianna, and I!}
{Teehee.}
{Brianna and I :) }

When Brianna and I were done with that, we started youtubing. Oh yes, we ended up watching old 90s music videos for 2 hours! Haha. We relived the glory of Youngstown, 3LW, 98 Degrees, A*Teens, No Secrets, Play, Lil Romeo, Lil BowWow, P!nk, Britney Spears, Christina Milian, Play, and a few others. We could not even believe our lives, haha. It was so fun! Brittany came back a little before 1, which is when I decided it would be a good idea to shower, blog, and go to bed. So here I am! Goodnight my loves! Many of you are at Camp Willow Run right now, and I hope you're having a lovely time! Peace out, cubscout :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment