Thursday, September 16, 2010

I want

to tell you about my day. My successful SOCI class that was devoid of sleep, the great feedback I got on my writing, the lack of luck on my government paper, the hysterical youtube browsing with Andrea and Brittany, or the lovely dinner I had with Andrea. But I suppose none of that really has any relevance does it? Not in the grand scheme of things. I need a shift in priority. I don't wish to be depressing or a bummer, but right now my mind is lacking charisma, my eyes hydration, and my body energy. I need time to think, to figure out my issues and their causes... There's only one person I can rely on right now, and I'm not even sure that I know how to wholly depend on Him. I feel like I'm back at square one... utter failure.

2 comments:

kayaygee said...

:( if you need a friend im only a dorm away :D

Anonymous said...

ive been feeling the same my love

Post a Comment