Friday, September 24, 2010

NSR!

I just two short hours I will be leaving to go on the IV New Student Retreat! I'm pretty stoked :) It will be a lovely chance to get away for the weekend and focus on something other than homework. Yay! I cannot wait to see what Jesus has in store for us!

And the glory of the LORD will be revealed, 
and all mankind together will see it. 
For the mouth of the LORD has spoken. 
{Isaiah 40:5}
I want to give you guys a brief snippet of what my blog would normally look like if it were tonight around 1 AM. You know, the usual :) I got to sleep in today! I didn't have to meet for SOCI because we did an online discussion board instead {which we do every other friday}. I didn't have to go to my writing class either because he had scheduled conferences {which he will also be having on monday and wednesday of next week}! So, I had my conference today with him, and guess who got an A on their first official college paper?! ME!!!! That made me happy. Twas extremely encouraging :) Anyways, I went to the library after that meeting. After studying government for about half and hour, it was time to meet Danielle and Brianna for lunch at D-hall. I had my standard lunch: a wrap and a bowl of applesauce. I followed that up with froyo, which is always lovely :) Then it was time to face the music and go take my government test. It wasn't as bad as I though it was going to be! It was all short answer, bit he shortened it to 10 questions instead of 15! I think I could get a B :) Anyways, I just finished packing for this weekend, and now I just have to figure out what homework I need to bring. I won't be doing it the whole time, but some things need to be done if at all possible. I love you all! I hope you have a spectacular weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment