Sunday, September 5, 2010

J!-M!-U! Duuuuuuuuuuuuukes!

I loved today. Even though I did homework for most of the morning/early afternoon, I went to lunch with Brianna, Brittany, Kelsey, and Laura; which was both fun and delicious :) We all came back to the penthouse, and I did a little bit more homework before I went with Brianna to check our mailboxes. I couldn't get mine open, so Brianna did it for me, haha. But anyways, I dropped my mail off in my room before meeting up with Heather and Sarah! Eeeeeep! That made me so happy; to be able to hug Heavs :) Sarah toured us around the new performing arts building, and I showed them my humble abode. Ha! Well, Sarah departed after that and Heather and I traveled down to the Outpost for for paraphernalia. I found a jersey that didn't cost an arm-and-a-leg, and Heather got some souvenirs for Mama and Papa Tobz. We quickly walked back to my dorm, got changed, and went to stand in the long line to get inside the gates for the football game!!!!
{Love my friends! Oh, and p.s.-JMU pwned Morehead!}

As for the rest of the evening, Heather, Brittany, Brianna, and myself went and got food from Duke's. The twins came back to the dorm while the two of us sat outside and conversated over our late dinner :) Eventually we got a little chilly though, so we came back to the room and.....
{For Alec, our drunken football friend.}
{Teehee:) }
{Alec....}
I am happy :) Goodnight my loves :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha I love these photos you girls are silly! Im glad you have a great day!

Adelaide. said...

so, i love you. but VCU's Team is UNDEFEATED SON! (: ahah... we dont even have a football team.

Post a Comment