Friday, August 19, 2011

Well... this certainly can't go on facebook! Haha.

Tonight, for my friend Samantha's birthday, we surprised her with a pole dancing class at Studio X downtown. She had no idea, we even blind folded her; haha :) I'll admit, I was a tad skeptical about the whole endeavor, but I am so glad Taylor and Laura convinced me to do it. It was actually a lot of fun! And I think I would do it again if the opportunity were to present itself :) Anyone interested? Haha.

We even danced a little to this song! I instantly recognized it, since I am indeed a True Blood fan (it's the theme/credits song):




(All photos were stolen from Laura!)

I hope y'all don't think I'm too crazy after reading this, haha. I don't make a habit of doing things like this, but like I said, I really did have a great time :)

1 comments:

Kay said...

I used to work at Studio X with my mom! I know its alot of fun, that doesnt make you crazy!!!

Post a Comment