Monday, August 1, 2011

Scavenging RVA.

Church in the morning--Sunday school runnin' and third service goin'. A trip through Cookout and a three hour nap to help out with the much-dreaded bad day left me ready for some dinner at padre's and the Best Week of Seek scavenger hunt!

It was legit. My team had excellent charisma and strategy :) No, we did not win, but we did pretty darn good!
These girls are so great :) I think my two highlights from our endeavor were 1) the very polite and concise way in which Natalia asked for the napkins, straw, and ketchup when going through the Burger King drive thru and 2) Julia and Jenna successfully coning at McDonald's despite the man's attempt to thwart us! Haha, he knew it was coming :) But yes, the whole night was very fun! I love my youth lovessssss :D

After the hunt, a bunch of us hung out at the BK Lounge ;) It was very entertaining, simply because there was so much laughter and silly chatter. The owner, however, rudely addressed us and informed us of how much she did NOT appreciate the coning and asking for random items at their drive thru window, and threatened to ban us from her establishment if it happened again.... Hahahahaha. Honestly, she was just a little too hostile. I believe John said it best when he suggested that she had a "stick up her butt." It's okay though. Should we no longer be welcomed at BK, we'll just go down the street to McDonald's. Problem solved! Haha :)

J. Blair, Elsbeth, and I hung out for a bit after that. We didn't quite make it through even half of 8 Mile before we all eventually called it a night. Nonetheless, I enjoyed myself :) I even aided Jonathan on his trip back home. Yep, he held on to my window frame while riding his bike so he could get up the hill faster (I sure don't blame him). It made me a tad nervous, but he made it unscathed, haha.

In other random news, a group of us pranked Scoob a few months ago by dumping a 40 pound bag of bird seed in his front yard. The goal was to have his yard filled with birds, but we never heard him mention anything about it. Thus, we assumed that the prank was a total flop. Well, I found out tonight that we actually succeeded in 1) killing a good chunk of his grass and 2) causing corn stalks to grow!
Hahahahaha! Prank, WIN! I'm so happy something funny came out of that, you have no idea :)

Oh yeah! One of the things on the scavenger hunt list was to get a  cut out from the BE or Matter productions, and guess whose I got to keep.....
Yes, it's Jesse Woon! Hahahaha. I never knew him when his hair was that long, but this thing just makes my life. Haha. I think I should take it to school with me ;) Goodnight loves!

0 comments:

Post a Comment