Sunday, August 28, 2011

"SUNSHINE!"

That was the first word out of my mouth when I sat up in my bed this morning! Haha. I like having my bed next to the window :)

There's not a whole lot to report today. I found out my television isn't compatible with the school's new digital cable. Dumb. So we aren't real sure what we're going to do about that, but we shall see! E-hall brunch was delicious, I hit that up with Brittany and Brianna. I got to see Britt's room for the first time. I made a Target run. I got to see my darling Stephanie!!!! And it was her birthday!!!!! I was so very happy to see her :) As for dinner, I enjoyed some Festi with Britt, Bri, and Andrea. Andrea called me a freak of nature for pulling all-nighters and getting so little sleep, but she also told me she loves me for it, so.... It's all good :) Haha. I've been straight dorm room chillin' ever since. Tomorrow is the first day of classes! Eeeeep! Wish me luck! Oh wait.... I only have one class :) Yay! The luck is still appreciated though! Haha. Goodnight all :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment