Wednesday, August 17, 2011

"I was in the chess club in elementary school..."

-Something Heather actually did not know about me until today! Haha.

Today was the last day I'll ever have to say memory verses for internship! HOORAH! Guess who didn't lose any money? Me! Praise :) And despite having to make 240 packets worth of copies, we finished an hour early today! So, naturally, I hung out and chatted with Mama Tobz for an hour until Heather arrived at the church :) We had a lovely boba date complete with a game of checkers and much laughter :) I do love my best friend! She always brings a smile to my face, always :)

After being dropped off at my car, I picked Miranda up and we headed to Jenna's surprise going-away party! There was a lovely turn-out, and it was really fun to just see and talk with everyone-- even youth I've never really had a conversation with before! And Jenna was just too precious; I am certainly going to miss her darling face when she moves to Florida. But knowing her and her social-butterfly personality, she will definitely make a lot of wonderful friends there :)

In other news, it is dawning on me more and more that I have less than 10 days before I go back to school... This is utter craziness. I need to start planning dates with people, right now. Goodnight all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment