Saturday, August 20, 2011

The [much] better part of my day.

Forget this whole thing:
That's not really worth blogging about. I do, however, want to share pictures of my time at Maymont today with my dear love, Kaitlyn :) We went after our lunch date, and it really was a splendid time!










I love her so much! She truly is a blessing :)

As for my evening, I was very happy to have a dinner date with Nikki. I love spending time with her, and she just makes me oh so very joyful inside :) Then, quite some hours later, Elsbeth saw my tweet and asked me if I would like for her to come watch Tangled with me, and boy did I! Despite the fact that it was almost 12, she came right over to my house. If today has taught me anything, it is that I have an amazing support system of friends that truly care about me. From my best friend who picks me up when I'm broken down, to e-mailing me to make sure I'm okay, to simply spending time with me, they are all the most beautiful people imaginable. I love them with every inch of my heart. I am so blessed, and I am so thankful. There are certainly things to be upset about, but I have so much more to be glad about. Praise be to Him :)

1 comments:

E.B. said...

this makes me happy :)

Post a Comment