Monday, August 22, 2011

NTAHNDA

Well, let's start with this morning. I got to lead middle school Sunday school! I was actually really nervous that I would do terrible, because I just go into most things thinking that way. But afterwards Jamal came up to me and told me that I did great. He said that everything was well articulated and that I just did a really good job. That was seriously one of the biggest compliments ever, and it kind of made my morning :)

After church, Miranda accompanied me on a Panera outing :) I do love hanging out with that girl. She is so funny and spunky and I just love her! I'm so glad I got to enjoy my lunch with good company :) And after taking her home I myself was homeward bound. I ran a few errands with Jenn for encaustic supplies, so that was fun. When my mom got home, we discussed the potential new used car scenario...

Here's the thing, she doesn't think I can get one before Saturday (when I go back to school). Here's my thing... WHY WAIT?! Once I find out officially tomorrow whether or not my car's totaled, and if it in fact is, I want to be right on top of finding another car. I think my mom finally got it, though, because she drove me to two different dealerships just to take a look. She even scanned craigslist with me when we got home. Here's the funny thing... Josh found this Honda Civic that looks pretty promising. Yes, I said it, a Honda. Those of you who know me really well, you know that Hondas are my pet peeve car. And if I do end up buying said car, I want to eventually get personalized license plates that read "NTAHNDA." Ha! It's not necessarily that I'll be in denial; it's just the principal of the matter :P

Also! I got to hang out with Kelly for a bit tonight! It was the first time in a long time! We didn't do anything crazy; I just accompanied her on some errands. But I'm glad that I got to spend some time with her before I go back to school! It would have been a bummer if I hadn't!

Well loves, I have dawdled on the internet far too much tonight! Sleepy time :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment