Wednesday, August 3, 2011

I lost my first $5 at the internship today...

You see about this week's verses... Not only did I not have them memorized, I didn't even have them written down. Fail. Oh well, I said all the other ones just fine, so no other money was lost. It was just kind of a bummer, though, since my goal was to lose no money at all. But you know, there are bigger issues in life, so I'll just let that one go :)

Post-internship was designated nap time. Glory. I got to sleep for an hour before it was time to get up and ready for the Best Week of Seek event, the Flying Squirrels game! We had about 25 people come, which was awesome! At one point, Tony, Emily, Shannon, and myself tried to start the wave (as in we literally got up and went over to the far side of the stadium and yelled out a countdown). Yeah, not only did that epically fail, but Tony ended up scurrying away in embarrassment and on the ground laughing hysterically in the hallway (is that what they call it?) by the concessions. I even laughed to the point of a coughing spurt. Needless to say, it was humorous. We thought the Squirrels were going to make a comeback in the last inning! They were so close! But unfortunately the opposing team made a double play, and we were dunzo. Oh well, at least we were in good company :)

After the game, there was a small hang-out at Scoob's with Elsbeth, Kathryn, Tony, and myself. We watched America's Got Talent, played matchmaker, talked about life, and exchanged funny stories :) It was just a chill, good time, and I loved it :) I just cannot get over how amazing the people in my life are! I just am so thankful! SO much love, for everyone! Goodnight :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment