Tuesday, August 23, 2011

"Uhhh, Steph....." *Dad points out the window*

Yes, while sitting in Panera with my dad for a late lunch, we literally see my car being towed away to be demolished for parts. So weird! At first I didn't think it was my car, but the writing all over the windows gave it away. Haha. I am going to miss the love messages all over my windows....

But yes, today was extremely productive for me. I got interviewed by the guy from my insurance company who's in charge of my claim. So now I just have to wait to get a copy of the report (such a relief). I called and found out that my car had WAY more damage than was worth paying for, so I called and found a place that was willing to buy it for parts. And after I went and removed all of my belongings from the car, I arranged the towing and everything to get it to the parts place. I found out the Honda I mentioned in my last post had already been sold (or rather, Josh found out). However, I got in tough with the Nissan dealership about a pre-owned Saturn they have, and I set up arrangements to go look at and test drive it tomorrow! I really hope this works out! My mom is hoping too. She trusts Saturn, considering our family has had one for the past 8 years and it's still going strong. So, fingers crossed!

I was able to get about an hour-long nap in today, which was lovely. I didn't realize how tired I was until I laid my head on my pillow. After waking up and talking to my mom for a bit, Chandler and Juliana arrived to take me to Bible study. It was great, as always :) I love how awesome the conversations end up being; it is truly awesome to witness! Chandler also provided me with a ride home, and on the way he  sang some The Band Perry for Juliana and I, haha. It was a lovely sound :) Chandler just cracks me up! He was also sweet enough to treat the three of us to sweet tea, which is always a winner in my book :) A generous soul, he is! He probably the coolest asian I know, even in his hipster tanks, haha!

Well, today overall has been pretty good. It was mildly stressful at a few points, but I'm really glad I accomplished as much as I did. Now I just need to pray for the best in regards to tomorrow and the rest of this week! Goodnight world!

0 comments:

Post a Comment