Sunday, August 28, 2011

Greetings from Chesapeake!


Well, I'm all moved in... minus the laundry hamper filled with my bed sheet, blankets, and pillows that I left at home. Yeah, don't ask. I don't quite understand how I forgot that stuff, but luckily Walmart has the hookup. Holla! I got some Chipotle and ate it at Hannah and Brandi's house. It was very lovely to see them :) I finally came back to my room and set up pictures before our hall meeting. Okay, my RA is far too good at 2 truths and a lie... Someone's lie would be "I have 2 brothers," and she would say "Do you have 2 sisters?" and that would be right. That happened on multiple occasions. Creeeepy! Haha. But she seems really nice, so that's good. But yes, here are some pics of my room:


 Skyping Brittany from the other side of campus.

Brianna's half (most of it). Her pictures and whatnot will be up soon :)

After all of that was assembled, I went to a movie night/hang out with a group of SAO sisters. We just talked and laughed a lot :) I do love them! Today's been pretty good, all things considered. I thought it was going to be harder than it actually was. I think this is a good sign. Praise! Goodnight loves!

0 comments:

Post a Comment