Sunday, August 14, 2011

"Is it just raining in that ONE spot?!"

It, of course, was not just raining in one spot. But that's what Juliana and I were thinking before we saw the sprinkler..... Hahaha. What a fail :P

Today was lovely! (Minus the awful dream that woke me up this morning, but that's beside the point.) Jennifer brought me Chick-fil-a breakfast again(!), which was a much appreciated and totally unexpected surprise. The two of us took a trip to Hobby Lobby, where I got the supplies I need to hang my pictures on the wall at school (pictures will be posted later once it's hanging in my dorm room)! I also got supplies for another hang-on-the-wall idea, and here is the result!
Yep! Letters for Brianna and I :) She didn't know I was making them, and she said she loved them; thus I am excited to hang them up :) Fast forward a few hours, and Jenn and I went to Casa Grande for dinner! The food was delicious as always, AND I got them to sing Happy Birthday to her (without her even noticing that I told them)! She was SO embarrassed, but she definitely wasn't complaining about the free fried ice cream we got to split! (Shoot, I wasn't either. Haha!)

Juliana and I decided to go on a spontaneous Stizz date, and we decided that Heather needed to come as well! While we waited for Heather to complete her dinner, Jules and I went to the park. We played on the playground, took pictures, recorded a video, and looked for shapes in the clouds :)
I loved doing that :) And I loved that we could both look at the same cloud and see two completely different things-- for example, a turtle and a rabbit. Tis amazing how the imagination works!

Starbucks with Heather was such a lovely time :) The three of us sat outside and just talked for two hours! What about? Pretty much anything and everything! (Okay, I realize talking about "everything" isn't exactly possible, but you know the expression. Haha.) I love those two SO much! They are seriously two of my favorite people on the planet!

0 comments:

Post a Comment