Monday, August 1, 2011

I'm a little sickling, stuffy and pale...

These meds aren't working, what the haillll. ("I'm a Little Teapot" tune? Yep.)

Well, after only 4 hours of sleep this morning I woke up with killer throat pains. I made myself green tea with honey so that I could get some more sleep, and officially woke up at 12. I still wasn't feeling well, though, so I spent my entire day laying in bed while drinking tea (of both the hot and cold variety). At least, that's what I did until it was time to go to my dad's for dinner. Even after we ate, I went upstairs and took a 20 minute power nap before Bible study, which went pretty well tonight. We had more leaders than middle schoolers, but there was some pretty good discussion :) Afterwards, it was time for the Best Week of Seek event for tonight which was Sweet Frog :) Even though I was super sluggish, I had a nice time getting to see everyone! I love how many people have been coming to things this week; it really is exciting! Once everyone left, though, I decided it would be best if I just came back home. I just took a shower and I'm hoping that helps a little. And since I have to be up early for internship in the morning, I think I should try to get some decent rest. Well, here goes nothing! Goodnight loves :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment