Tuesday, August 23, 2011

I got called mean by the guy at the car dealer...

Not seriously, he just understood very clearly that I'm not willing to budge on what I'm willing to pay. Should all go well tomorrow, that pretty purple Saturn will be mine by Thursday. My dad's going to the dealer with me tomorrow for an extra intimidation factor. Hard ball? Heck yeah.

Not having a car has almost killed my social life. I spent my whole afternoon/evening here at the house. Instead of going to the park with a friend or getting Starbucks, I was sitting at home doing laundry and packing a suitcase. I don't like this :( This wasn't quite how I imagined spending my last few days in Richmond, but there's a reason for everything.

Well, I wish I could tell you I had something more interesting to write about, but sadly I do not. Everyone knows about the earthquake, so that's no longer a topic of interest. I watched my first full episode of Glee tonight, and I only have one thing to say... Barbra Streisand.

It was pretty good, I'll admit :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment