Monday, August 29, 2011

First day of school: sophomore edition

I won't pretend like today was complex, because it really wasn't. I only had one class, and it went very smoothly. I happen to know six people in that class with me, so I should never have to sit alone :) On the way to class alone I saw and hugged six individuals, one of which was my English professor from last semester, Daisy :) She is such a sweetheart. I had a lunch date with Stephanie, one the way to which I saw three of my other SAO sisters. Stephanie and I ended up serenading one of our sisters that came by later, haha. I think that made her feel awkward, because she just slowly backed away. Hahaha! It happens :) I picked up my parking pass, so I don't have to worry about being towed. And I also picked up/filled out a dining hall application. Brianna and I went to Walmart in search of a new TV (we didn't buy one today, but we'll have one soon!). I enjoyed dinner with my small group tonight :) I was worried it would be awkward since Kim isn't here anymore, but it actually went very well! IV had an ice cream social tonight, and I got to see a lot of lovely familiar faces. In short, today was good. I'm really sorry that a lot of these sentences start with "I," and that my posts have been extremely choppy. It will be worked on, I promise. Right now I'm just tired. With that being said, goodnight world :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment