Tuesday, August 9, 2011

No flow. Oh well.

Jenn woke me up at 8:30 with Chick-fil-a breakfast in hand. It was a super sweet gesture, and I enjoyed it thoroughly.... right before going back to sleep. Haha.

I spent a chunk of time today preparing for Bible study (since I was going to lead it), but we only had three kids show up, so we ended up just taking the kids home. Oh well, there's always next week!

Nikki and I had a date at Cap Ale tonight, and I'm so glad we did. It had been a while since we had gotten together, and I really missed my Nikki time. I love her :) She's someone who I feel like I can talk to about anything, and that means the world to me. She's greaaaat, duh ;)

As for the later part of my night, Elsbeth and I watched Teen Wolf! That show is so intense. I love it! I just NEED to know what happens next! I do NOT want to wait a whole week! Sghsdjgheksjgh! Sigh, it'll be alright. Brenna watched along with us :) The two of them make me oh so very happy!

My verses are almost memorized, yet I've neglected my books. Woops. That's rough....

1 comments:

Nikki said...

:) :) :) Love my Stephy time :)

Post a Comment