Tuesday, August 17, 2010

"Y'all got the munchies?"

Why no, my Waffle House amigo. We actually aren't on drugs or anything. It's shocking, I know :)

Okay! So I woke up really late today, but I decided that this day would be a productive one! After eating my breakfast, I ordered my prints of the Brazil photos I'm sending with my thank you letters, and I ordered all of my textbooks for next year. I even managed to save some money! Yay used books! Then, at 3:30, I had a Starbuck's date with Lindsay :) We caught up on recent happenings in each others lives, and it was a lovely and healthy way to just kind of let it all out; for both of us, I think. I love you Lindsay! I thought I'd remind you, in case you forgot :) From there I went to my dad's for dinner; after which I printed out all of my thank you letters. Once all of that was finished, I went to BK Study. It was nice to just sit and talk with my friends for a bit; even though I had slowly been developing an awful headache. I didn't leave Burger King until almost 9:30 to go to Capital Ale House; where a large group of friends had gone to at 8:30 to enjoy dollar burger night. Needless to say, I wasn't there long before they all left and decided we should go to Broosters. As it turns out, I was misinformed of the location. Thus, I drove all the way to the one on Patterson, and it wasn't until I didn't see anyone else's car that I contacted some people and Elsbeth told me they were at the one on Ridgefield. Keep in mind, my headache is still at full capacity. Anyways, so I drive all the way over to the other one, and we just kind of hung out. Elsbeth, Colin, and I lingered around for a bit after everyone else had left, and we just kind of talked about anything and everything. Mostly, we laughed; a lot. I do love those two. They just make me smile :) It was almost 12 when we departed, and I went to McDonald's before going over to Elizabeth's. We all just took it easy until about 3 AM when Kim, Elizabeth, and I went to Waffle House. We had our favorite waitress, Maegan! She gave us her full name so we can add her on facebook! She willingly partook in our obnoxious videos, and she even gave us parting gifts! {She was sad to find out that this would be our last Waffle House run before leaving for college.} I'm going to miss those late night trips with my dearest friends. We never laugh so hard, or so loud. We don't care about what anyone else in the place thinks of us, and we just have an amazing time. That's something I'm really going to miss when I go to JMU; being totally crazy and weird without being judged; because my friends are the same way. We make random noises, play with our silverware, and sing songs in a mutilated fashion. We make friends with staff members who think that we're high on drugs, haha. Oh my, leaving the Waffle House was kind of sad tonight, but I know I'll be seeing my friends again tomorrow night :) I got home at 4:30 to find Johnny sleeping on the couch. I'm not quite sure whether him and my mom got into a fight or what, but that altered my plan to sleep on the couch... Anyways, I'm going to bed now. It's 5 AM and I am quite tired. Good morning all! May the rise of the sun bring you bright and tangible happiness :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment