Wednesday, August 18, 2010

So long, farewell, to you my friends...

Daily rundown:

  • Buffy marathon with Jennifer.
  • Visit Kelly.
  • Pick up my photo prints.
  • Get Envelopes.
  • Assemble "thank you" letters.
  • 1822.
Ascend the Hill and Ember Days were both so good tonight! I bought one of the Ember Days's teeshirts, and I love it. Elysia bought the same one, so one of these days we shall be twinsies :) {I cannot believe she's leaving tomorrow. Womp!} My plan for after 1822 was to go to Brooster's, and then go to Elizabeth's and hang out with her until until like 2 AM since she's leaving for college tomorrow. Unfortunately, she had to kick absolutely everyone out of her house by 10:45; which ended up being 11. Needless to say, I rushed over to her casa; since it was already 10:15. It still hasn't hit me yet that she'll be away at college tomorrow, and that I won't be really seeing her for months. I don't think that fact has really hit me yet; otherwise I may have bawled my eyes out. Elizabeth is one of my closest and dearest friends. Being without her is going to be a hard adjustment for me. We're always at her house, hanging out, or hitting up Waffle House. But I take comfort in the fact that we're both going through the same thing. It's not just like she's moving away and I'm being left behind. We both have to face college and all of the changes it brings. The same can be said for all of the seniors. It's easier to accept our parting because we are all leaving one another to grow as individuals; to make something of ourselves. Do you know what I mean? This is still going to be difficult for me though. I love all of my friends so dearly.... Okay, I need to stop now before this turns into a sob story. Okay, so we {Kim, Kathryn, Elsbeth, and I} all left Elizabeth's around 11, and I came home, sat down, and had a skype date with Heather. Twas lovely, as always :) And now I'm sitting here typing this. I love you all very much :) And I think I may write another post right after this, but I don't know. We shall see! Goodnight!

1 comments:

kathryn said...

I LOVE YOU!!!

Post a Comment