Saturday, August 21, 2010

Lacking a clever title.

You know, it's really hard to speak your thoughts aloud sometimes; especially when they're contradictory to someone else's views. It's even harder to listen to things that trigger frustration and defensive tendencies without verbalizing serious rebuttal; especially for me... That's all I'm going to say about that though, because quite honestly it kind of bums me out. So! Moving on...
Today was round two of teaching hip hop classes. It went really well I think! After walking the girls down to their parents and changing my wardrobe, Nikki and I went to Fizzle Gizzle; sort of as a farewell date :( It was fun though! We took a stroll through Martin's for some condiments for the eighth grade camping trip before going to Starbuck's. I love just talking about anything and everything with Nikki. It makes me happy :) Once I got home, I quickly changed and straightened my hair before leaving to go to Jade's birthday dinner; which was awkward... Really awkward. Other than Jade, I knew one other person, and we aren't super close or anything. It's alright though, I left after about an hour and came home. Since then, I've been just kind of hanging out, piling up clothes for college, watching True Blood, and even got a short visit from Kelly! And now, honestly, I'm really quite exhausted. I don't know why I'm still awake, but I won't be for much longer. I love you all! May your dreams be lovely and sweet.

2 comments:

Nikki said...

love our dates. we are so natural together... does that make sense? you're like my little sis.

Stephanie Marie said...

awww. nikki! i could cry! that makes me happy :)

Post a Comment