Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Sister date and senior send-off...

I woke up around 11:30 this morning, and went downstairs to see both of my darling sisters in the living room. We watched one of the most intense movies ever; Brothers. You should watch it if you get a chance, but keep in mind that it is insanely crazy. Anyways, once the movie was over, Candice and I stopped by the house my mom's trying to sell before going on a sushi date! I tried a sweet potato roll for the first time EVER!
It was so yummy! I'd definitely get it again. We felt bad when we were leaving though because we didn't get there until about 2:45, and they closed at 3. Fail. Oh yeah! On the way to Tokyo Suhi, Candice and I were almost hit by a taxi van! We had the green light and were turning left, and this this guy just completely ignored his red light and proceeded to turn right! Oh my gosh, we were freaking out. But it's okay, we {as well as the pretty Mazda} are perfectly fine! But moving on, Candice took me back to the house after our rendez-vous, and I just played around on my computer until it was time for dinner with my padre. We went to Panera; where I ran into Sketch and Eric Hoyt {who made a Teeth reference in front of my dad... haha}. And then, it was time for the night that all of the college-bound kids have been dreading: senior send-off. As suspected, I cried my eyes out in tenfold. I just cannot believe it's over! My time with Seek was so short-lived, and it saddens me. I considered going on an emotional tirade right here, but I am currently at a sleepover with a large group of my girl friends as part of Girl's Week, so I am gong to cut this post short. I love all of you with my whole heart, and without you my life would be, honestly, in a dismal state. That may sound dramatic, but I remember writing a journal entry during my keyboarding class sophomore year, and it was one of my lower points in terms of feeling loved and happiness. You all pulled me out of that rut, and you accepted me in a way that no one else in my life ever has. For now, I'm just going to say thank you, and I mean that with every fiber of my being. I am going to fully utilize these next two weeks and spend as much time with you all as is humanly possible. Goodbye my darlings! May your sleep be lovely and filled with sweet dreams :)

And, just for your entertainment, here are some pictures I took earlier via photo booth:

I LOVE YOU!

0 comments:

Post a Comment