Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Candice and Tammy asked

what was wrong with me today. I didn't know how to answer them. I wasn't sad necessarily, or anxious, or nervous, but I felt odd. Knowing that I'll be saying goodbye to my beloved friends over the next 24 hours isn't a thought that I am fond of at the moment. Perhaps my mind was just dwelling on that concept... Je ne c'est pas...

But you know, I'll save all of that for tomorrow's post; for your sanity and mine. Today was pretty awesome actually. I had lunch with Sophia and Chelsea; whom I love :) We ate and conversated at Red Robin for quite some time! And those two girls are so sweet. They made me little desert treats! The name of them escapes me at the moment, but they are delicious and I love them! They're almost gone, actually.... Haha :) Then, since I had gotten my check cashed earlier this morning, I went and got myself some Five Fingers! Yes! I got the black classics, and they make me happy. From there, Dad took me to get a rain jacket at Dick's. He was hesitant at first, but in the end her realized it was essential. After that, I came home and did some packing and whatnot before going to dinner at Dad's. Candice and Tammy joined us for grilled shrimp; yum! Then, I drove over to Scoob's to see a few friends before going to Target to return a defective picture frame, get new frames, the hooks to hang them, and a basket. So, naturally, I came home and put my photo prints into said frames:
Yes, these will be hanging on my dorm walls :) I'm sorry if some of you aren't in any of them. That either means 1) I don't have a photo of you and I together, or 2) the picture quality wasn't good enough for a print. Plus, you all know how indecisive I am! It took me forever to narrow down the number of pictures I have! Anyways, while I was working on that, Sam and Addie paid me a visit! I do love the two of them! And since then, well, I've showered, done a load of laundry, and packed some more. I have an alarm set to go off in less than six hours, so I shall now go upstairs for some shut-eye. I love you all to bits and pieces! Oh, the day ahead is going to be so difficult...

2 comments:

Heather Tobey said...

:) i love those pictures! they make me so incredibly happy. tonight, i am bringing my polariod along for whatever we are going to be doing and will get an instant photo of us :) yay! i LOVE LOVE LOVE you! always and forever.

Nikki said...

awww im in one!

Post a Comment