Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Pictures, movies, DENTADA! uh oh...

After waking up to my alarm, hitting the snooze button, and getting myself ready for the day, I lounged around the house a bit before meeting the lovely Missy Brown for lunch :) We dined at Chipotle, and simply discussed different thoughts and scenarios taking place in our lives. Unfortunately, the woman Missy babysits for was quite late in returning home, so our meeting time was pushed back. But it's all good! I took some pictures while I was waiting :)
{See the upside down monkey?!}

After departing from Stony Point, I came home for a spell. Then, around 3:35, I took Jenn to field hockey practice before going to Martin's to get rid of some checks and to buy some cereal. So now my little sister and I can eat breakfast food, haha. And once the groceries were delivered back to the house, and I hung up our new shower curtain, I met the lovely Annemarie for a sushi date! I love sushies, and I love Annemarie! Teehee :) We always have excellent conversation! She took me back to the church around 7, and she went to 1822 while I drove to short pump. I saw Step Up 3D with Nikki, Meaghann, and Lauren Catron. It was so good! It just made me want to dance! I'd see it again :) I also really love sitting next to Nikki during movies, because we exchange little sidenotes to each other throughout the whole film and neither one of us gets bothered, haha.  And after I left the movie theater, I went to ERic Hoyt's House to watch Teeth with him, Kim, Kathryn, and Elizabeth. I don't even know what to say about that movie. Although, if you haven't seen it yet, I think you totally should. Just make sure you read  the summary though; haha! No joke, the five of us were laughing so loud at some points. I can only imagine what Eric's parents thought was going on... Okay! Anywho, when the movie was over, we ate vanilla wafers and played around on photo booth:
I seriously cried from laughter looking at some of these pictures. I do love my friends and the summer nights we spend together :) Goodnight my dears! Always know that you are loved :)

Oh yeah! I took these pictures of my dog this morning :) His excitement is almost overwhelming...
{It's okay. I still love my giant puppy!}

1 comments:

annemarie. said...

i love you too! : )

Post a Comment