Wednesday, August 18, 2010

To all of the friends I have to leave...

I know I'm not leaving until next wednesday, but it seems like everyone is leaving right now. Elizabeth is leaving today. Kathryn is leaving tomorrow, and soon I'll be departing as well. It's just too crazy... This song pretty much sums up how much you all have altered my life for the better, and how much I love you. I can say that over and over again, but I hope that you all legitimately know and believe it... because it's true.












{Kathryn, I'll miss moments like this!}

3 comments:

Heather Tobey said...

not gonna cry, not gonna cry, not gonna cryyy! ugh. i don't even want to think about this right now. okay, now i'm crying :( one more week! its okay...

AustinCHB said...

All I have to say is, there is still time for you guys to just decide to stay here, and I'm gonna miss my girlfriend like crazy! haha

Nikki said...

my friend and I sang that song for "Senior Night" my senior year of school. quite an emotional one! We need a "farewell date." I don't like the sound of that.

Post a Comment