Sunday, August 22, 2010

"How is that comfortable for either of them? It's such a strain!"

Haha! I do love you Heather Tobey :)

Hey, hey, hey! My day consisted of laundry (four loads to be exact), Target shopping for college essentials, dinner at Applebee's with Jenn, and some hangout time with Heavs! We met up for a Sweet Frog date before coming back to my house and watching The Last Song. Twas a good movie indeed :) Heather and I always find a way to entertain ourselves; don't even worry about it.
:D
At any rate, tonight was fun! I would say the whole day was equally as entertaining, but packing isn't exactly my choice of a good time. Oh! And I finally got rain boots today! They have little whales all over them!
{They make me happy :) }

And, like I mentioned earlier via twitter, I am currently swimming in laundry. I have clothes hanging on both my mother's and my own drying rack, the railing dividing the kitchen and living room, the chairs in the dining room and computer room, the door to the bonus room, the door to the downstairs bathroom, and the railing that goes up my stairwell. I'm running out of places to put all of these clothes! Oh yeah, that list was excluding the pile the needs to be folded on the bonus room sofa or the load that's still sitting in the dryer! Ugh, this is going to take forever! But anyways, I'm in a happy place right now :) I'll be seeing most of you in 10 hours. Farewell 'til then my loves!

2 comments:

Heather Tobey said...

:P haha! i love you! forever and always! the END! tonight was SO much fun :)

Nikki said...

rainboots will be the savior of your life in college. Good choice.

Post a Comment