Saturday, August 28, 2010

J. Maddy is in a shoe-induced coma!

Well, I started off my day by taking a not so lovely three hour series of assessment tests on the other side of campus from 10-1. At least I can say they weren't difficult; more annoying really... Anyways, after that I went to lunch with Kim at E-hall; where we met up with Samantha and her friend Kendall {who Kim also knew}. Once we finished eating, we came back to the dorm for some much-needed chill time {where I tried and failed to find a dance class to fit my schedule} until about 3:30. At that time, Danielle, Kim, and I decided to take a stroll around campus to find our classes. It didn't take too long actually! Luckily, a majority of our classes are located right around the Quad; which isn't too far from our dorms. Danielle and I had to meet up with our FROGs at 5 so that we could go get dinner. Guess where we ate.. E-hall; with the other 4,000 freshman and then some. MAD HOUSE! Once that was over, we had a pep rally; which was pretty fun. However, Kim now wants me to try out for cheerleading with her, haha. I kind of thought I was going to hang up my pompoms after {over} 13 years, but I suppose we shall see. I came back to my dorm shortly after that, and I had an amazing skype date with my lovely little Heather! I  do love and miss her. Shoot, I love and miss ALL of you! I really want some visitors in the near future! Hint, hint.... Haha, but yes, Taylor paid me a visit tonight, and I'm so glad she did. We sat in my dorm and just talked for a while as we ate brownies, haha. We also took some pictures in our new {free!} class shirts.
{We're cool :) }
I also got to see Taylor's dorm for the first time tonight. I likes how colorful it was and stuff, but home girl has absolutely no room; womp, womp! Once I saw her room and met some girls on her hall, we went to Madison at Midnight to get free pizza, socialize, and do a little dancing. We weren't there too long though. We actually ended up going to our friend Daniel's sweet with Shontillious and Michelle {friends from Hermitage}. We sat around and talked for quite some time, and we could not stop laughing! I suppose we're just funny people :) And this brings me to the title of this blog... Daniel took his shoes off, and it literally smelled like dog poop; no lie. All of us girls had to hold our noses and fan away the aroma; not that it worked. And we laughed until our eyeballs leaked because it was that rancid! Well, Daniel decided that he would take care of the situation by throwing the horrid-smellign shoes into his room that he shares with J. Maddy. The girls were concerned for his well-being; since he was in a small space with that stench. And sure enough, as we were leaving at 2 AM, J. Maddy was out cold; flat on his back. We're convinced he's not going to wake up. I mean, that smell was just fowl... Anyways, on the way home, Taylor and I ran into this group of three people; one of which was rather drunk. He insisted upon taking a picture with us, and even tried to get our numbers. His friend {who I'm pretty sure was sober} saved us though, haha. And now I'm sitting here in my dorm typing this. I'm not sure where Danielle is, though; the shower maybe? I need to do that before I go to bed. I love you all so incredibly much! Pleasant dreams :)

1 comments:

Heather Tobey said...

:) i'm so glad that you are having a fun time! i will be visiting you in no time. maybe next weekend?! how does that sound? just let me know. i love you, always and forever! i miss you so so so so so so sooooo much!

Post a Comment