Friday, August 27, 2010

A few things I forgot to mention in my last post!

  • There are approximately 4,000 freshmen here.
  • 438 people live in my dorm building; all of which are freshman (except for the RAs).
  • Those of us on the 8th floor are now being referred to as "The Penthouse Girls."
  • It seems like every boy here has their ears pierced and/or lives solely for the party scene.
  • I saw this random piece of wood on campus while I was walking yesterday, and written on it was "Ephesians 6:10." It reads: "Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power." Definitely something I needed to keep in mind yesterday amongst the chaos and anxiety of my first day here. Thank You God!


Okay, that is all :)

1 comments:

kayaygee said...

I totally agree about the ears pierced thing!!! And the needing to see a BIble verse written on a random piece of wood!

Post a Comment