Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Dorm in a bag!

After waking up at 11:30, and getting myself ready, I met up with my friend Daniel from school for lunch at Panera; or in my case breakfast, haha. We talked about our upcoming life at JMU, and ventured down memory lane to our elementary school years. It is truly crazy to hear how some of my former classmates turned out; quite sad really. At any rate, we departed around 2, and I went home for a short while. After talking to my mom about things I needed for college, we drove up to Bed Bath & Beyond; where I got a drying rack for my laundry....
a water boiler...


and a dorm in a bag!

Haha, that thing is seriously awesome. It comes with sheets, a comforter, towels, a fleece throw, white boards, and the "bag" is a clothes hamper. Love it :) Anyways, I had dinner with my dad tonight before going to bible study; which I've missed quite a bit. Then, afterwards, I went to Sweet Frog with Heather and Elsbeth. We enjoyed our froyo and some brief convo time in my car. I love those two :) Shortly following that, I drove down to the Byrd to see Kick-Ass with Kathryn, Kim, Josh, Julie, Destry, Lizzie, and Daniel. It was on okay movie, but it went from being funny to depressing every two seconds. I wasn't really sure what to think, haha. Once the movie was over, a group of us went to Waffle House; shocker I know. Our waitress, April, gave us all WH hats! Kim was ecstatic! She even had our favorite waitress, Maegan, sign her's; haha! 
When all of our food had been eaten, we decided to be a little drive around a bit and have a little fun. Kathryn and I {which later became Kim and I} rode in the back of Jesse's truck, and it was quite fun :) 
{Haha, Kim and I entertained ourselves with a plastic bag :) }

When I finally got back to the Waffle House to get my car, the alarm decided to go off! Never have I ever had to turn my car alarm out, and thus I had no clue had to go about it. It literally took me a good 45 seconds to figure it out. Can you say embarrassing? This family was hardcore staring at me and they were walking out to their vehicle. Ugh, well I suppose I had to learn sometime. But yes, now I'm here; all showered and ready for bed. I love you all! Sweet dreams :)

{Photos taken by Kim!}

0 comments:

Post a Comment