Saturday, August 7, 2010

Who are y'all? Team Drag Queen or something?

Okay, so after laying around pretty much all day yesterday {in preparation}, I picked up Chandler and headed to the lock-in at church. First they fed us pizza, we raved, and then we started the dodgeball tournament! Our team name ended up not being "Team Supernova," but "Ladies of the Night" instead; haha. We had war paint on our cheeks, sparkles, eyeshadow, metallic eye-liner, gaudy jewelry, and lipstick of course. Even the boys had fun with it! Zach, for one, was the prettiest girl I've ever seen, haha. he had eye makeup, lipstick, a pearl earring, and a cute little hot pink bow in his hair :) Destry had some lipstick and whatnot as well. But yeah, we didn't end up winning or anything, but we did last quite a while! Plus, we had a pretty awesome time, so that's all that really matters. Once that was over around 4 AM, most of my friends left, but I stayed anyways. We played "body body;" which I willingly quit and laid down on the stage. Then, at 5 they started Finding Nemo; at which point Meaghann and I found a blanket and a pillow and tried to crash on the floor. We weren't successful for a while, so we got up to get donuts and whatnot. Then, when we went back upstairs, I ended up sleeping for almost an hour on the floor. I woke up at approximately 6:40, went down stairs, grabbed my stuff, grabbed Chandler, and came home. After showering and whatnot, I hopped in my bed and crashed until 3 PM. Holla! Haha, I'll post again later. Bye :)
{Photo credit: Kimberly!}

0 comments:

Post a Comment