Sunday, August 8, 2010

I could be wrong, but I don't think I am...

Well, since my last post, I haven't done much. I went to go take care of my cat around 5. Jenn and I also took some time to catch up with Sue, our neighbor. She was asking me about college and Brazil and whatnot, so that was pretty cool. Then, once Snowball was all taken care of, Jennifer and I went to Casa Grande for dinner; delicious as always. I told her all about the lock-in and we just carried on conversations about, well, anything really. We got home around 7ish I suppose, and I realized that I haven't stretched in over a month. Thus, I repositioned myself and was browsing this internet like this:
I told myself that I didn't care how much it hurt or how long it was going to take, but I was going to stretch out my muscles. I'm not sure how long I sat like that, or in the butterfly position for that matter, but it's whatevs. Then, around 9:15, I had a skype date with Heather for over 2 hours. Haha, that makes me happy :) And no, I did not take obnoxious screen shots while Heather was downstairs making green tea.....
I didn't... haha. But anyways, now I'm just sitting here listening to music and whatnot. I just finished a conversation with Kathryn about how hard it's going to be to leave our friends and how emotional we're going to be on wednesday. Oh friends, I am going to be a wreck! The closer we get to the end, the sadder everything becomes. Oh dear... I'm sorry I ended on kind of a sad note! But I love you all dearly! Pleasant dreams my sweet loves :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment