Saturday, August 14, 2010

"I feel like a girl because I have to pee sitting down."

Haha! Thank you Matt Caldwell :)
{Photo cred: Kim!}

Okay, so I wake up this morning at about 9:30 to leave Heather's and go take care of Kelly's dogs. I make it to the kitchen when Mrs. Tobey informs me that my car was tampered with during the night. Yes, the obnoxiousness of man week strikes again. J. Blair, Destry, Chandler, and {of course!} freaking Josh took a wheel off of my car and put in on the front porch.
So, Annemarie had to drive me all the way to Kelly's, wait for me to take care of the dogs, and then drive all the way back to Heather's. Keep in mind this took over an hour... We were welcomed back by some lovely gluten-free pancakes, strawberries, and cherries; yummm! Kudos to you, Heather :)
Now, you see, our plan had been to go to the pool after brunch. But since my car was missing a wheel, and  I needed to find someone who knew how to put it back on, those plans were thwarted. None of the boys seemed interested in answering my phone calls. Josh was terribly rude via text message, and now I am planning revenge. None of them came to put my wheel back on. I feel like I shouldn't be surprised by that, but I was awfully irritated. But, luckily for me, the incredible Gabe was willing to come over and put my car back together! Never mind that we had to go borrow a wrench from Allen tires.... Ugh! Anyways, we left Heather's around 3, and I took care of the dogs before getting ready for the senior dinner! We met up at Champs at 7:30, and we just chatted amongst ourselves and enjoyed a nice meal together before people started leaving for college. Julie leaves tomorrow :( We went back to Elizabeth's and watched Cool Runnings; after which a group of us embarked on a journey that turned into an epic fail. But never fret, we will succeed in the end. I'm too livid to give up on it. We did have a good time though! Driving around, discussing girl things, and having entirely too much fun in Walmart...
Teehee. Goodnight loves! I love you like Jamaicans love bobsledding :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those boys are so mean and rude cant believe they did that to your car! Hope your revenge is better/ worst than what they did to you! if you need help I got you ;)!!!

Post a Comment