Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Ready for bed?! BEFORE 11?!?!

Friends, I don't know what the mess is going on.... But I am ready for bed and it's only 10:32. This is craziness for me!

Well, I'll list some little excitements of the day:

  • I got my engine coolant topped-off, and the guy said he wasn't going to charge me!
    • SO kind of him! And now that silly little light in my car will STAY OFF!
      • It's been coming on and off for about a month... Haha.
  • My journal critique that was originally due this Thursday got pushed back to NEXT Thursday!
    • Praise-worthy! I would have had a rough time having that done this week!
  • My psyc test for next week has a study guide! Yay for those helpful "hints!"
  • I made the Dean's List from last semester!
    • My madre said she's proud of me :)

In other news, I've had Moulin Rouge songs stuck in my head for the past few days.... Aside from the song posted in my first "Moulin Rouge" post, this is another one of my favorites:



Well, I am going to read my Bible and get some sleep. Goodnight loves!

0 comments:

Post a Comment