Monday, January 23, 2012

Songs for wearisome self.

After a long day such as this, songs like these are what I need. Remembering that I need stability from God in my life, and that He is in control of all things. What I need to do is trust, and remember that my will means nothing.



One day, all weariness and struggle will cease. Truly, we will sing "Hallelujah!" For we have been pardoned, loved, and saved by Jesus.



Run-down:

  • Woke up early to make pigs-in-a-blanket for everyone.
  • Church!
  • My SAO loves accompanied me as well :)
  • Lunch at Chipotle!
  • Nicole and Courtney joined me, along with many of my home loves!
  • Took a stroll through Anthro before heading back to my house.
  • Stephanie met us at my house, and it was off to JMU once more.
  • SAO family dinner, followed by our business meeting.
  • Worship night!

Goodnight loves!

0 comments:

Post a Comment