Sunday, January 15, 2012

Productivity! On a Saturday....?

Yep! I got quite a bit done today! Not for classes (go figure), but I had quite a bit to do for my sorority! I got together all of my stuff for pass-downs (Merry Christmas, Steph! Haha.), and I started putting together stuff for Bible Study Committee for this semester. I found scripture for the study I'll be leading this coming Friday, finished up the devotional and testimony sign-up sheets for our meetings, and sent out a plethora of e-mails. Ready for tomorrow's meeting? I think yes. I just need to outline what I'm going to say when I share my testimony.... Oh dear. I'm not afraid of giving it, I just don't want it to be too long or all over the place, you know? Blah, I'll be doing that tomorrow.

Social recap, ready go! I got brunch with Rachel, Taylor, Brittany, Kirsten, Jess, and Hannah (Little)! That was a good time indeed :) I hung out with Jenn for a bit in the early evening. We stopped by Walmart, where she made me confront a nightmare... picking out a color of yarn that I liked. (Decisions... I'm terrible at them.) With her help, I picked one out :) She's going to knit me a circle scarf! So sweet. I am quite excited about it :) We hung out at her house for a bit after that and watched some football while she also cleaned her room. Later, after I got some dinner, I hung out with Mina, Lauren (LC), and Sara and watched Crazy, Stupid Love :) Yes, I did just watch it yesterday, but this was a total coincidence! Haha. That was fun too! Plus, Mina and I got to chat a little bit, which was nice :) I do love her! Then, upon returning to my dorm, I got to skype Heather!!!!! I miss her too much for my own good! I was very happy to see her lovely face on my computer screen :)

And now, I am going to wind down, talk to Kathryn, read my Bible, and sleep :) Goodnight loves!

0 comments:

Post a Comment