Sunday, January 1, 2012

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

We go sober! Haha.


{Photo courtesy: Samantha}

No but seriously, we do :) I had such a lovely time at Julie's tonight with my friendsies! We drank soda, ate some yummy food, watched the Times Square craziness via television, played (and lost three times, in my case) some pool, and when the time came we all welcomed the new year with some sparkling cider :) 2012, we have some pretty high hopes for you! I can't wait to see where you take us!

Upon departure from Julie's, I met up with some friend's at church, but we had to move elsewhere. Elsbeth, Matt, Nathan, Devon, Thomas, Ryan, and myself ended up going to Silver diner, where Matt very kindly treated us to milkshakes. I'll tell you what, those boys as a hoot and a half! Between the awkward stares, the "smooth" approaches, and the suggestive comments, I found myself in a situation that was too humorous to make me feel legitimately awkward, haha! Those boys... I don't know what to do with them. But I love them :)

And now it's after 4 AM and I have church in the morning... Good gravy, self. What wonderful circumstances you have put yourself under! Oh well, the Lord shall be my strength! Oh! And in case anyone was curious or interested, I spent my morning/early afternoon having a Stizz date with my darling Stephanie! We finally got to exchange presents, and I got to catch up on the happenings of her break :) Yay!

That's all for tonight, I'm zonked. Goodnight, loves!

0 comments:

Post a Comment