Saturday, January 14, 2012

So. Sleepy...

So here is a quick fill in on my past two days (since I did not post last night).

Thursday, the 12th:

  • Classes. (snooze!)
  • Watched 13 Going on 30 with Hannah and Brandi :)
  • Work. (womp!)
  • Dinner with Steph :)
  • Sleepover at the Fishbowl :)

Today (Friday):

  • Woke up after 11. (YAY for having no classes!)
  • Watched Mona Lisa Smile.
  • Picked up a package. (Psyc textbook, woop!)
  • Grabbed some lunch.
  • Drove back to the Fishbowl to meet Steph.
  • Paid my security deposit for next year!
    • And Steph signed the lease! (YAY for no longer being homeless!)
  • Hung out at the Fishbowl some more :)
    • Steph, Lauren, and I just hung out and talked for a while :)
    • When Hannah and Brandi got back, we all watched Crazy, Stupid Love :)
  • Met up with my mom to get a few things from her.
    • She bought me Stizz :)
      • So grateful!
  • IV Large Group!
    • Just in time for CJ's talk and the closing worship!
  • Star-tripped Taylor. (HAHA!)
  • Taylor came over and we watched Black Swan!
  • Worked on putting together Alum/B-stud Committee stuff for Sunday's meeting.
    • Hooray for productivity? I think yes!
Yep, that about sums up the last two days! I'm sure you all have noticed, but I resort to these lists when I get tired. (I mean, that's not the ONLY time I use them, but you know what I mean.) I cannot believe it is  almost 4:30 AM.... I need to go to bed! Goodnight loves!

0 comments:

Post a Comment