Monday, January 2, 2012

So this is the new year!

I am so glad that today was a Sunday, because that means church! Starting the first of the year with worship and insight from the Word truly is the way to do it :) I loved it! He is the Great I Am, and if we let Him be our guide in this time of transition, He will lead us into the light of His righteousness. Praise and love be to our Father, for He is beyond good to us!



After church, I had lunch with the girls (Heather, Nikki, Shelly, and Annemarie) at Chipotle before grabbing some Stizz and taking a stroll through some stores at the mall :) I love having relaxed chill time with my friends; it just brings my great happiness :) After taking Heather back to church, I went back to my house for a bit before it was time for dinner. Jenn and I enjoyed some Panera together, which also made me happy! Then, Kelly and I visited Katie at Boyer's before going to Elsbeth's! Hooray for fire pits! I got to see lots of lovely friends tonight, and even had some extended hang out time with Colin, J. Blair, Nathan, Kathryn, Kelly, and Elsbeth of course :) I love it when you can just sit and have conversations in a small-ish group of people, especially when they're people you love! And I do love them an awful lot! Truly :)

I'm teaching a dance class for Kelly tomorrow :) Intermediate Hip Hop, huzzah! I think that will be fun :) I'm just a little nervous to potentially teach the ballet class. Haha. I know I'll be fine either way, but I just tend to get a little jittery. It will all be good.... I hope. Haha! I am quite excited for the opportunity, though :) It has been a while and I'm stoked to "get my feet wet" again, so to say. Well, I do believe that is all for now. Goodnight loves!

0 comments:

Post a Comment