Sunday, January 22, 2012

RVA love/SAO sister fusion :)

Today was just so good :)

I started with a tea date with my beautiful little, Hannah :) She got Moroccan Mint, I got Divine Temple (which was SO GOOD you guys!). I thought Hannah's smelled like Listerine.... But she LOVES it so it's fine. Haha.

Next on the agenda: dance performance by the Axis Dance Company. They were so amazing! What makes it even more wonderful is that some of their dancers have physical disabilities. Literally, they are confined to a wheelchair and dance with just as much passion and elegance as anyone else. I'm really glad I got to see it :)

Then.... RICHMOND BOUND!!! Jenn, Hannah, Courtney, Nicole, Taylor, Kirsten, Brittany, and myself left JMU around 4 so that they could hit up the J. Crew warehouse sale! They did pretty well, I must say, and they seem quite pleased with their findings :) Huzzah!

Our lovely founding sister, Claire, invited us into her home and prepared us dinner! How sweet is she?! We had pasta (with options of parmesan cheese, mushrooms, artichokes, and tomato sauce), deviled eggs, pita chips and mozzarella ball, bread, fruit salad, orange wedges, and a desert plate.... Needless to say, we were pleasantly stuffed. And Claire is just too funny; her story telling abilities are some of the best :) Not long after the meal was finished, I got a text informing that Heather has arrived at my house. Haha. Since I was not there, I told her to let herself in, and we quickly made our way to my casa!

Movie night/hangout ensued! It made me so happy to be able to run into my house and immediately get an attack hug from my best friend :) Heather got to see some of the craziness of my sisters unleashed as they tried on their new clothing/swimwear, haha. I have no explanation they're just wonderfully entertaining :) Then, much later, KELLY CAME OVER! Yay!!!! I loved having my sisters and two of my dearest friends together in my living room :) We prepared hot beverages for ourselves, popped some popcorn, and watched Bridesmaids together :)

Now, everyone is tucked in and drifting off to sleep :) My heart is happy :) Goodnight loves!

0 comments:

Post a Comment