Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Courageous.

In my time as a youth leader, I have continually been humbled by the courageousness of my younger brothers and sisters in Christ. Through immense struggle and times of trial, they have managed to embody a boldness that never ceases to blow me away. Not only do they possess amazing hearts for God and their siblings, but they are taking on this world knowing that there are greater things that lie ahead. They know that God did not create them to be discouraged, down-trodden, or hopeless. Rather, Jesus instills us with hope, strength, and courage.


I still feel so blessed to have forged these relationships with the youth. Having them in my life has expanded my heart's capacity to love, and they continue to instill spiritual growth within me. They are some of my greatest joys, and some of my dearest treasures. My prayer is that they continue to stand strong, with God as their Rock and Fortress. He is good, all the time. And even more-so than I love them, He does.






Goodnight, loves!

0 comments:

Post a Comment