Saturday, January 21, 2012

Mary Mag swag :)

Well, even though I was extremely stressed out this morning, and even had a mini panic-breakdown, I was able to pull myself together before my big to-do of the day.... I am happy to report that my Bible study went very well today! At least, that's what several sisters told me, so assuming they were being honest with me... I feel pretty good about it :) I kicked off the semester series with Mary Magdalene, because when I was thinking over which woman to do for my first study, her name was literally the one that kept bursting into my thought bubble :) I learned quite a bit from the process of creating this study, and I am extremely grateful that God shared a lesson from His Word with each of us there. Truly, you learn so much when you study scripture with others! They find things that you may have overlooked, or they offer a perspective that you may have never previously considered. I love my sisters; not only for their constant support, but for sharing their heart and their faith :)

The rest of my day consisted of:

  • Once Upon a Time/hangout at the Fishbowl.
  • Dinner at TDU with my small group.
  • Large group.
  • Short play sesh in the snow.
    • We made art! Haha :)
  • Watched The Devil Wears Prada at the Fishbowl.

Goodnight darlings! Tomorrow, I am Richmond bound for the night! Eeep! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment