Thursday, January 19, 2012

There isn't much for me to say.

I am so excited to be dancing again.

Naps are glorious, particularly for college kids.

Work is monotonous. I cannot wait to be in a career in which I am truly passionate.

I am blessed to have friends. That much is so very true. Moreover, I am blessed to have friends that make accommodations just so that I can spend time with them. I will never take these things for granted.

Snow tubing is quite the thrill; half the fun is screaming the whole way down :) I speak from experience.

I'm not sure what's worse: having "Drop it Like it's Hot" or "Ding Dong the Wicked Witch is Dead" stuck in your head.... (Hate that that just rhymed...)

I'm afraid the Bible study I'm planning for Friday won't be very long at all... Prayers, please?

I will never be too busy for the people that I love. I will always be available to be whatever kind of friend they need. Let me be your punching bag, your shoulder to cry on, your person to vent to... Anything and everything you may need from me as a friend, or a sister.

Goodnight loves :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment