Saturday, May 28, 2011

"You look like you're directing traffic..."

Today was good! I'm going to do this in run-down format, because I have to be at church in 6.5 hours. ROUGH!

  • Wake up at 12:30.
  • Laundry.
  • Target trip.
    • They only had Tangled on Blu-ray... dumb!
      • Yet they had Willow. What the heck?!
  • More laundry.
  • Practice memory verses.
  • Tea and Apples to Apples at Heather's house.
    • I love my Heather, Elsbeth, and Kelly :)
  • Hangout at Elizabeth's.
    • Resulted in a Waffle House run. Woop!
{Stole from Eric!}
  • Came home to find that part of Heather's gift had arrived.
    • Too bad something was wrong with it AGAIN!
      • I hope the third time's the charm :/

Goodnight loves! Sleep well!

1 comments:

Heather Tobey said...

:P Ugh. Haha. Don't stress about the gift!!! I am sure it was totally fine but your just freaking out about a tiny thing that hardly matters :)

Post a Comment