Monday, May 30, 2011

"I go, 'Ohhh!'" :D

Sunday school was nice :) We went through Romans 13, mostly in small groups. Like I said last week, I thoroughly enjoy helping out in there! This is how it ended:
Thank you Jeremy and Chandler for placing Ben in an opportune spot for a photo-op :) He was such a great sport!

After service I got lunch at Stony Point as per usual before heading back to church. While youth choir rehearsal was going on, I was on a mission to spray paint until we ran out, in which instance I was sent out to find more. Haha. Well, we've bought out three different Ben Franklin's and at least one other hobby store. Tomorrow the hunt continues....

Juliana, Nikki, Kelly, and myself got dinner at B-Dubs! Not only was the food delicious, but we had such a great time! We were there for literally three and a half hours! I love it when that happens :) Before we left, Nikki embraced her inner child and hit up the gumball machine!
Teehee :) I do love her!

Once we left, Juliana and I hit up red box, waited for Kelly to arrive, and then walked over to Juliana's to 1) grab her sleepover things and 2) get in the hot tub! That was good stuff :) We even got to sing along to a few country tunes (Juliana's fave)! The agenda after walking back to my house consisted of:

  • Rockband.
  • Hot beverage time.
  • Gnomeo and Juliet.
  • Photobooth!





{I love my Kells and little love :) Tonight has been so fun!}

And now that we've all had very long days, it's time for lights out! Kelly and I told Juliana she can wake us up at or after 9. Haha. Goodnight loves!

1 comments:

Nikki said...

:) :) :) Sorry I was a party pooper and very sleepy, but I'm glad we spent an eternity at bdubs!!

Post a Comment