Saturday, May 14, 2011

Beautiful things :)

The more I live my life, the more I realize just how beautiful people are :) Seriously, the friends that God has placed in my life continue to amaze me on a day to day basis. Each of them is so incredibly wonderful :) If ever there was a reminder as to how glorious our Father is (and believe me, there are plenty!), my relationships with friends would definitely be one of them :) I'm sure I've said it before, but they are truly my biggest blessing :) I love you all!

I visited my CFA dance class today, and I was immediately greeted with hugs and smiles :) The girls were working on their senior pieces, and they are looking wonderful! Every now and then, one of them would come and chat with me. It was so nice to hear about their college plans and to see how their life was going :) Some of them are bound for very big things, and it's amazing to see how confident and excited they are about it. Ahh, it just makes me so happy for them!

I got to see the dance production at my church tonight :) Where to even begin... First of all, the beauty that radiates from my loves as they dance almost makes me cry! Each of them is just so lovely, and they are using their gift to give praise back to the Lord! I love watching my friends dance; I could watch them all day if I could :) I feel like a proud mom. I know I said that earlier, but it's so true! I wish I could express to you how incredibly proud I am of my friends, but there are some situations where words are not sufficient. The production was wonderful, and I thoroughly enjoyed it :)

And there are always the little things, you know? I got to catch up with a boy today who I haven't talked to much since senior year homecoming. There wasn't any real tension or awkwardness, and he seems to be doing very well for himself. He's sweet :) I had a sushi date with Elizabeth tonight. My precious love, she is so good to me :) She picked me up and surprised me with a new rendez-vous location for my birthday! I do love her :) After the production, I went out to ice cream with my loves Kelly and Heather :) Laughing to tears and just talking about anything, I love it :) Spending the remainder of my night at Elizabeth's watching Tosh.0 while playing with Elsbeth's hair and just relaxing (with Daniel, Kathryn, Whitney, Destry, and Rachel, as well).... It's little moments that may be viewed as seemingly insignificant that can bring you the most joy. I know for me, just being with my friends puts me a state of true bliss :) I love my friends; I love my life :) Praise God! For all of it :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment