Thursday, May 12, 2011

Bug invasion and lemon overflow.

Today was gooooood :)

I woke up this morning around 9:30 so that 1) I wouldn't be a mega-bum at Heather's house and 2) because I was anticipating my semester grades. Well, I only have 4 out of my 5 grades back (UGH WORLD RELIGIONS!!!), but so far I have two A's and two A-'s, which isn't too shabby I suppose! So yeah, once I finally pulled myself together, I joined Heather downstairs where I enjoyed a lovely breakfast and we both had a spot of tea :) Yeah, from there we just hung out a bit until about 12:30 or 1. After my departure, I returned Tangled to Red Box and did some relaxing around the house until it was time to pick my mom up, drop her off to retrieve her car, and then head over to padre's. He, Candice, and myself enjoyed a lovely dinner that was followed up with Carvel birthday cake :) Yummm! That was nice, that was. From there, I went to watch Carlton's base ball game with Elizabeth (yay, reunion!), Kim, Julie, and Destry! Aside from the crazy amount of bugs that were swarming everywhere, it was fun! Ahhh, we embarrassed Carlton so much, haha! I mean, we're just very enthusiastic fans...... Teehee :D Then it was off to Elizabeth's! Eric, Elsbeth, and Kathryn came by as well. Eventually, we (Elizabeth, Eric, Kim, and myself) ended up at Waffle House :) Maegan was so excited to see us! She hugged me and proceeded to carry my almost through the door that led behind the counter, haha! Speaking of Maegan(!!), we're hanging out with her tomorrow at Belle Isle! Woop woop! It's going to be great :) But yes, we had a lovely time at Waffle House. I love that Maegan essentially knows our usual orders, and she never fails to hook me up with lemons for my tea...
{The half-lighting effect is because Kim's flash went off while I was taking this... Crazy!}

Bahhh :D And now, we're all just kind of chillen at Elizabeth's. It really is summer :) Also, GUESS WHAT?!?! I officially got the Family Life summer internship at church!!!! YAYYY! I got the official email tonight, so that was exciting :D Kathryn and I are going to be spending lots of time together this summer, and I am so stoked! Eeeeep, eeeep, eeeep! So yeah, this news brought me great joy :) I'm so stoked to be a youth leader! Bahhhhh :D

On another, very random, note, I want these letters....
{Yes, that is zebra and purple sequins:) }

Wahh! Let me stumble on a pile of money! Haha.

Goodnight loves!

0 comments:

Post a Comment