Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Fondu night with my Heavs :)

Last night was lovely :) Heather, as always, out-did herself :) We enjoyed some absolutely delicious cheese fondu, with brocollini, potatoes, sweet potatoes, granny smith apples, and gluten-free bread to dip in it :) Once we finished all of that, we watched Tangled! That movie is so cute :) I've seen it three times, and it was just as good as the first time! I love it :)

Bahhh :D After the featured presentation, is was time for the chocolate fondu!!! Let's just talk about this for a second. First of all, heather made homemade nutella for this. Yes, we had chocolate hazelnut fondu. Umm, YUMMMM! Haha, it was so good! And for that, we had strawberries, blueberries, gluten-free pretzels, and pears to dip in it! It was all good. Of course, there was quite a bit left over, but neither of us were shocked, haha. Next time, we're totes half-ing the recipe. At any rate, last night was so great! I love my Heather :) Thank you, lovely, for the night of birthday festivities! I LOVE YOU!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment