Sunday, May 8, 2011

Guambies :P

Today was lovely :) A rather large dose of it, really! After waking up and pulling myself together, Hannah, Stephanie, and I went to Bottoms Up for some lunch! It was quite delicious. For those of you who know me, you know that I never let anyone pay. Well, sneaky little Stephanie decided to snatch the bill away from me and then tell our waitress it was my birthday so that she wouldn't let me pay! Grrr. My little Stephanie is too sweet. And even though I did NOT appreciate the scheme at the time, I was nonetheless thankful. (Love you Steph!!!) After lunch, the three of us took a little stroll down the Canal Walk, all the while taking pictures with Hannah's camera (of course). I loved that :) On the way back we tried to avoid 95 traffic, and I mildly freaked out because I didn't know where we were. But it's okay, everything worked out! Haha. Stephanie left upon returning to my casa, and Hannah left soon after. I was sad to see them go, but I am so happy I got to spend time with them this weekend :) After taking a nap, Jennifer and I watched The Voice and Lemonade Mouth (a Disney Channel Original Movie). I love both, let me just say. First of all, I love Christina Aguilera, so The Voice was kind of a given. And as for Lemonade Head, I am NOT too old to love the Disney Channel or the cheesy things that are played on it. I love Disney, and I always will :) My evening was spent with Kelly and Elsbeth! We watched a humorous SciFi television show where this group was in search of zombies from Guam (Gaumbies!), and then we watch Tangled! That is SUCH a cute movie! I love it! And now, I am about to go to bed. and I am going to bed a very happy girl. It is officially my birthday, and these texts and wall posts are making me feel extremely loved :) I LOVE MY FRIENDS!

Goodnight all :)

1 comments:

E.B. said...

i love the title of this post hahah. and your little (Disney Channel original movie) reminded me of when they would say "D COM" ahh good ol disney....

Post a Comment